[Diy_efi] Fuel rail sizing

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 6 16:15:17 GMT 2002

There comes a point of being practical.
You want to get to nanosecond timing, sure go ahead, but for the rest of use
not running GTPs there is a point of practical limitations.
And what effect does high DCs have with other injectors closing as some are
opening?.
And what's the response time of vac referenced fuel Pressure regulators to
manifold vac changes?.
And I guess we could work out a correction for actual fuel temp., since it's
viscousity is gonna change.
You can carry about anything to the extreme, but there comes a point of
where some folks just bite the bullet, and say this is close enough.
Bruce