[Diy_efi] Questions on wiring off of the circuit board for th

Martin, Sam sam.martin at ieminc.com
Mon Sep 9 15:55:55 GMT 2002

Todd,
	Check out the instructions for testing the WB at
http://www.diy-wb.com/diywbchk.htm. It will tell you how to hook it up. The
following was copied from that page.

UEGO Controller Connections:
J11: Power in (12v to 16v)
J12: Ground in
J5: Vs, To sensor connector xx (Red)
J6: Ip, To sensor connector xx (White)
J7: Vs/Ip Gnd, To sensor connector xx (Black)
J9: CalR, To sensor connector xx
J10: CalR, To sensor connector xx
(No wire to sensor - CalR is in connector housing)
J8: AFR voltage value output, Referenced to ground (J12)
(see Vout Table <http://www.diy-wb.com/v_out.htm> for Vout to AFR
conversion)
Heater Controller Connections:
J3: Power in (13v to 16v)
J4: Ground in
J1: +V to sensor heater connector xx (Orange)
J2: -V to sensor heater connector xx (Yellow)