[Diy_efi] Questions on wiring off of the circuit board for the

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Sep 9 15:55:56 GMT 2002

Check out the www.diy-wb.org web site again. Recently copies
of the schematics have been placed there that have been sized
to print on 8 x 11" paper.

Here are the PCB connections:

J3: heater power in (~14volts)
J4: heater power in (ground)

J1: heater power out to sensor heater (orange)
J2: heater power out to sensor heater (yellow)

J5: Vs out to sensor (red)
J6: Ip out to sensor (white)
J7: Vs/Ip gnd out to sensor (black)

J8: Vout to AFR measurement equipment

J9: CalR out to sensor (pin w/no wire)
J10: CalR out to sensor (pin w/no wire)

J11: power in to UEGO controller
J12: ground in to UEGO controller

Please see the construction hints for additional information
on the whys of two power inputs to the DIY-WB controller.

BobR.

Copyright 2002 Robert Rauscher
All Rights Reserved