[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Sep 12 04:13:35 GMT 2002

Djfreggens at aol.com wrote:

> ok so there are some pretty big unkowns. i have a half dismantelled 2.0 at
> the local wreckers. now i gotta find my cam wheel. lol.as for the actuall ref
> angle. so far what i have seen on other cars is something other than 60.
One procedure that I used:
Grab the picture from the ftp site that shows a graph of injector timing,
spark timing, TDC.  Notice that the pulse is shown to occur when the first
notch after the double notch is under the sensor.  You can confirm the
notch is under the sensor with the engine at TDC.

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/DIS+inj_timing1.gif

> have
> you seen a big differnce in the coding of the est contorl lines ??
Yes, and no.  The coding is similar in some ways to the code used in the
2.8 v6.  Remember what I said about dwell calculation not being needed.

> i dont knw
> im not a great coder.
If I was an expert, I'd be finished by now.
Shannen