[Diy_efi] Holley EFI

r71chevy at earthlink.net r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 13 14:54:52 GMT 2002

One of the Holley EFI Eng's hangs out @ the Chevy talk EFI BB, you might post
something there & see if he cant help you out.  He is very sharp & helps out
anywhere he can.  His name is Doug & he is the moderator of that board.

BW

http://www.chevytalk.org/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=EFI/Fuel+Injection+and+Engine+Control+Systems&number=12&DaysPrune=20&LastLogin=