[Diy_efi] Question about 88 Corvette ECM

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Fri Sep 13 14:55:32 GMT 2002

Hello,

I was looking through the Mid America Direct catalog when I saw a listing for
rebuilt ECMs.

The little blurb accompanying the picture said something to the effect that
Corvette ECMs go bad a lot.

I was wondering if anyone here had info or could expound upon this information.

I have an 88 MAF and I'm curious what the common failure modes of these ECMs
are.

Thanks,

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin