[Diy_efi] schematic

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Fri Sep 13 14:59:40 GMT 2002

Don, the schematic on the www.diy-wb.org site is current
with the actual PCB. The dual supply shown is actually
a virtual +- 4 volts. The -4 volts is actually the true
ground as input from the vehicle power.

The VGnd is a virtual ground that is 4 volts above true
ground. Then the +4 volts is actually 8 volts above the
true ground.

If you can not get any voltage on U2-13 then I would say
that the heater circuit is not enabled. Either not powered
up or it is not going into voltage regulation mode. The
heater ready LED needs to be on in order to get U2-13
to show some voltage (other then mill-volts).

HTH

BobR.