[Diy_efi] OE motorcycle EFI

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 15:02:36 GMT 2002

Hello!  I can't tell you how pelased I am to find this
mailing list.

My name is Adam Wade.  I've done some development on
motorcycle EFI modification add-on boxes which modify
analog sensor inputs based on maps within onboard
Motorola 16-bit processors.

Right now, I'm writing a technical book for
technicians and advanced laypeople on the workings and
details of the various OE motorcycle fuel injection
systems (Marelli, Denso, Mitsubishi, SAGEM, etc.), as
well as currently available commercial aftermarket FI
products for motorcycles.

Anyone who has background, can direct me to resources,
or has contacts withing tier 1 suppliers or
manufacturers, I would be grateful if you would direct
me to such resources to assist in the writing of my
book.

Most especially, I would appreciate input from anyone
with background in the current state of the art in FI
installations on professional racing motorcycles,
and/or the history of production EFI on motorcycles.

Thanks for the wonderful list, and I'll continue to
read it eagerly and learn more of the actual state of
the digital electronics art.  Thank you!

=====
| Adam Wade                       1990 Kwak Zephyr 550 (Daphne) |
|   http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/espresso_doppio/lst?.dir=/   |