[Diy_efi] LM1949 peak-hold driver chip , bank fire 4 injectors?

Les Dittert lesd at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 13 15:03:45 GMT 2002

Thanks Tim,
I guess I'll just make 4 drivers, and for now feed them off the same
pulse.
Do you know if I can substitute a mosfet for the Darlington, perhaps
using the
switching mode of the lm1949.
I wish someone had a little driver pc board with these on there. What
are people
doing to drive modern injectors these days, other than this method?

-Les