[Diy_efi] LE2/LU2 Jetronic

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Fri Sep 13 15:04:26 GMT 2002

Gents,
    I requested some time back a schematic for the LE2/LU2 Jetronic PCB,
Obviously no-one on the list has a copy, or access to a copy, since I
have seen no respondant offering the information. however as I have
searched the archives, the web and opened up the Jetronic ECU I have
gleaned some information.
My ECU's Bosch number is 0 280 000 344

1. The performance parameters appear to be controlled by resistors
mounted off the PCB on posts.
2. Information on the function of these resistors was once available
(Charles Morris in 1997 posted a message in which he referred to a web
page where their functions was described
(www.students.tut.fi/~k124775/injection.html). Unfortunately the page no
longer exists, but perhaps someone on the list has a copy of the
information, or knows who owned that page.

If someone does, please contact me.

3. Also if someone has contact details for Charles Morris (formerly at
<cmorris at ix.netcom.com>) I would appreciate the information.

4. Likewise any other potential source of the information.

Thanks(hopefully)
Bill