[Diy_efi] Spark knock detection

jim cottrill jim98 at eznet.net
Sat Sep 14 14:31:58 GMT 2002

Keith
I used a new sensor GM # 10456287 with a ESC module from a Monte Carlo V8.
The sensor has a 1/4" or 3/8" npt that screws in a hole that had a plug
installed, on the side of the block at the bottom. The plug goes into the
water jacket. This was on a 86 Olds 307.  Chevys have the same or similar
arrangement. Hope this helps.