[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Sep 17 15:50:27 GMT 2002

I was working off a 93 transport as it is the only GM thing I own, and the
only thing I have a full GM service manual for.

Interesting that they 'evolved'. Does mean that 'cheat DIS' using HEI
modules and older pickups is entirely possible.

Shame I'm out of HEI modules. I get em in, they go. That's the problem with
being 3000 miles from the nearest boneyard