[Diy_efi] CalR

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 17 15:52:35 GMT 2002

Mario,

I had the same question a week or so ago.  I think the CalR is the
calibration resistor mounted in the sensor side of the WB connector.  This
is how the factory builds these sensors to meet the same specs piece after
piece.  My opinion.

Anyway, to really answer your question, the CalR is mounted in the sensor
side of the connector, so you have to run wires down to the connector
(controller side of the connector).  At that point they just connect to the
sensor side of the connector and go through CalR even though you won't see
any wires from those pins running to the sensor.

Dan