[Diy_efi] 4v throttle body

Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 15:53:40 GMT 2002

--part1_c1.272f4b48.2abc07f2_boundary

In a message dated 9/19/02 11:21:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
richard at phethean.com writes:

> What is of more interest is the Holley 9900-171. But that thing is almost
> $700 from Summit. I'm looking at port injection or a dry system not TBI

I would still look for a used Pro-jection and remove the Injector tower.
Maybe try to contact Holley and find out if you can buy just the bottom half
with no injectors or tower.

Ok, I have to plug my favorite TPI shop:

http://www.tunedport.com/FirstPage.html

These guys can build almost anything. Everything (really custom) is cast,
machined, finished and assembled in-house. The whole story and operation is
quite impressive as well as many equally impressive rides. Check with them by
phone and I'd bet they may have something, or know where to look.

Beau

--part1_c1.272f4b48.2abc07f2_boundary