[Diy_efi] Re: unequal inlet flows

Steve Spiers s.spiers at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 2 11:54:36 GMT 2003

Id say a better manifold is the answer. My 4 cylinder manifold has the
throttle body in the middle and 1 pair of runners each side. I say a pair
each side as they are really close together. Im not sure if this is ideal
but id be supprised if each runner had vastly different "coefficients of
restriction".

I doubt you could apply a theoretical equation to it, maybe an empirical one
after some testing.

Steve