[Diy_efi] What Injector Is This?

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Wed Apr 2 21:17:43 GMT 2003

--===============73247250923798601==

--=====================_542830669==_.ALT

Cool!  I saw some pre-turbo dyno results on his forum.  Looks pretty
good.  Do you know what kind of turbo setup he's doing?  I know he's doing
a "jy-kit" but didn't know what type of turbo or turbos he was going with.

BTW, I have cleaned the sensor element on my MAF before.  Using a Q-tip
dipped in alcohol, VERY carefully clean the element making sure to get any
black stuff off of it.  Make sure the Q-tip doesn't leave any fibers on the
elements too.  Mine cleaned right up, and seems to work great.

Brian

>Sure, now I made the connection.
>I haven't been very active their but am becoming more so.
>Since you know Glover, he's picking up his turbo tonite!!!

--=====================_542830669==_.ALT

forum.&nbsp; Looks pretty good.&nbsp; Do you know what kind of turbo
setup he's doing?&nbsp; I know he's doing a &quot;jy-kit&quot; but didn't
BTW, I have cleaned the sensor element on my MAF before.&nbsp; Using a
Q-tip dipped in alcohol, VERY carefully clean the element making sure to
get any black stuff off of it.&nbsp; Make sure the Q-tip doesn't leave
any fibers on the elements too.&nbsp; Mine cleaned right up, and seems to
work great.<br>
Brian<br>
now I made the connection.</font><br>
their but am becoming more so.</font><br>