[Diy_efi] EGOR Technology/Gar Willis - Me too

Stephen Andersen steve.andersen at dol.net
Wed Apr 2 21:17:33 GMT 2003

Stewart and others:

I ordered an EGOR Pro from Gar back LAST JUNE.  I have followed his saga =
on
delayed delivery, etc. for me which extends back to last August.

I am flabbergasted that he took your money as of January or February =
THIS
YEAR, as he had indicated to me that he was having problems LONG before
that. =20

I am out $864, and have also purchased another system to complete my =
project
in the interim which cost me another $1200.  So, I feel your pain.

Please feel free to contact me offline (or here if you prefer) to =
discuss.
I would be VERY interested to know whether the story you have received
matches mine.

Steve
steve.andersen at comcast.net