[Diy_efi] Re: EGOR and Garfield Willis

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Thu Apr 3 04:58:29 GMT 2003

I asked him about purchasing the IP to release to the world, but
he brushed me off and said some words.

Definitely too bad if the EGOR stuff passed on.  I want to see
as much information given to the world as possible.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin