[Diy_efi] power steering pump relocation

J Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Fri Apr 4 21:58:13 GMT 2003

Didn't MKII Toyota MR2s ('91-'94) come with a power steering of this nature? By
that, I mean an electro-hydraulic steering setup that was "on demand" so the
pump didn't run except at lower vehicle speeds. I don't know if it was ECU
controlled or not, as The Wife has a MKI & it's manual steering only.....

Might be worth checking into.

-Scott Creech