[Diy_efi] EGOR Technology/Gar Willis - Me too

bill SHURVINTON bill at shurvinton.fsworld.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 19:17:08 GMT 2003

Just as a back up to this. I loaned my DIY-WB to a friend to help with a
misfire problem on his race car that he had just converted to EFI. When time
came for me to pick it up he got his cheque book out. Luckily I have a spare
kit and am quite good at assembling them now.

I've looked at the transient issue, mainly because there are 2 spare sockets
on the board that you could stuff a microcontroller in to do the PID loop
and heater control, but put that on the back burner because

a) It works just peachy for everything I need
b) The transient issue is only a problem for tuning accel shots, which can
be tuned just as well by feel
c) Any spare time I do have would be better off spent playing with LSU-4s as
L1H1s are getting harder to find.

Bill