[Diy_efi] New to the list.

Fltrplntman at aol.com Fltrplntman at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 14:27:50 GMT 2003

--===============2140808629794857==

--part1_1c0.7da0f43.2bc587fa_boundary

Hi everyone. Just signed on with some small problem with my 1984 Mercedes
Benz 190e. Bosch CISe injection system. Its running rich with poor fuel
economy. I was searching for a temp sensor that may be causing the problem.
No luck. I figured that I would disconnect the O2 sensor and see what
happened. Runs much better but still a tad rich. BTW, The car has over
340,000 miles on it.  I am the second owner for the past 2 years. It was dead
when I bought it, with a bum electronic ignition module. 2 years of tinkering
and it just keeps getting better. Now this. Am I on the right track?  New O2
sensor?
Tim Timko

--part1_1c0.7da0f43.2bc587fa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000040" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Hi everyone. Just signed on w=
ith some small problem with my 1984 Mercedes Benz 190e. Bosch CISe injection=
 system. Its running rich with poor fuel economy. I was searching for a temp=
 sensor that may be causing the problem. No luck. I figured that I would dis=
connect the O2 sensor and see what happened. Runs much better but still a ta=
d rich. BTW, The car has over 340,000 miles on it.&nbsp; I am the second own=
er for the past 2 years. It was dead when I bought it, with a bum electronic=
 ignition module. 2 years of tinkering and it just keeps getting better. Now=
 this. Am I on the right track?&nbsp; New O2 sensor?<BR>
Tim Timko</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c0.7da0f43.2bc587fa_boundary--