[Diy_efi] Tubocharger

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 9 14:30:41 GMT 2003

I'm looking seriously at buying a single turbo for my 1994 Mustang GT, T4M0
computer.

I've been snooping around the internet and have seen prices all over.  The
major purchase is the turbo itself, I will fabricate most everything else.

Is $600-700 a realistic price for a new TO4B or 60-1?  Is there a source
where you can buy the components and build up at better prices?  The
"turbo-shops" seem pretty proud of their wares and count on first time
buyers with no experience...ME!

I did sign up on JYTURBO for a few days but there was so much BS going on in
the discussion group I wasn't interested in their advice.  They seemed to
revel in "new guy crucifixion".

I know a couple of you guys are running turbos, any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan Nicoson