[Diy_efi] New List Subscriber with Vague questions

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Apr 25 20:34:56 GMT 2003

Here's a vague answer:  You can spend a lot of money aftermarket and get
a system that can be tuned in a little time, or you can spend a little
money on OEM hardware and invest time in tuning it.  Either way will
give you acceptable results in the end, it's just a question of how much
time you want to invest in learning.  So OEM is the most cost effective,
aftermarket is the most time effective.  And if megasquirt meets your
needs, then it's both cost and time effective.  The archive is your
friend as you work on this question.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet