[Diy_efi] Smog pump and emissions testing question...

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Tue Apr 29 19:58:21 GMT 2003

Yep.  Sounds like the people here also.  Sheesh!  Yeah, I wish they would
let you drive your own car.  But there's no way that would happen.  I
wonder what kind of insurance or whatever they have though.  They do NOT
strap your car down to the dyno.  Yeah, it's two rollers for each drive
wheel, so the wheel sits in the middle of them.  But if there is a load
being placed on the rollers, then there is the possibility of the car
jumping out of the rollers!  I know on performance dynos they strap your
car down REAL tight.  Makes ya wonder....