[Diy_efi] water injection

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 01:26:24 GMT 2003

> I want to run water injection all the time not just
> on boost

Um... why? Why run it all the time? You're going to need a mighty huge tank.
Also, water injection is used most appropriately as an auxillary
anti-detonation measure -not as a primary control.

> the problem is I don't know what kind of injector or
> pulsating solenoid or high speed valve(Like aquamist)

I'd hazard a guess that an injector is best for running continuously, but
again, that seems like a faulty approach to begin with. Associates of mine
have used stainless steel injectors to spray water/alcohol with no problem.
--
Scott F. Williams
Team Director