[Diy_efi] water injection

Domas BIMBA domlt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 01:49:10 GMT 2003

Why run water injection all the time? 1)you can
advance ignition so the car feels strong from bottom
end 2)the mpg should increase slyghtly 3)engine will
run cooler exhaust valves and etc. 4)it will keep the
engine clean.And when you come on boost all the rest
advantages.
So where can I get those stainless steel injectors??
Thanks
--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams at comcast.net>