[Diy_efi] pressure vs flow?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Feb 7 02:02:27 GMT 2003

The arrangement needs to be simple and robust.
I have a barrel valve with which to regulate flow, and have the capability
to machine different flow/angle profiles.
At this time, I'm just trying to get specs on the injectors, because if they
won't flow 20gallons per hour at 50 PSI, then I can't use them.

I'll test them this weekend and see what they do.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single