[Diy_efi] MGB EFI

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Fri Feb 7 02:10:34 GMT 2003

I think a 1998 Chevy Astro 4.3 is TBI and MAF.

We had one at work and I hooked the OBDII scanner to it.  It had MAF and
a MAP sensor.  I believe they are TBI, not MPI.

--Perry

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 07:17:27PM -0700, Programmer wrote:
> TBI with a MAF ? Can't think of one...
>
> Lyndon

Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin