[Diy_efi] schematic critique (???)

Toyota Supra turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 02:55:43 GMT 2003

hey bill, i have modified the circuit per your and some others advice, i
must say that i am thoroughly confused now with the different versions that
it has went through, so i am relying that this will function, else i won't
know which values to alter ??? :)

here is the latest photoshopped schematic, version 3.0

http://68.7.7.84:8080/schematics/schematic3.psd
http://68.7.7.84:8080/schematics/schematic3.jpg

are the values and placements of the components on par as well? lmk, thanks
for the help all

-j