[Diy_efi] schematic critique

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 19 05:35:40 GMT 2003

mmmm, This is interesting, (for me) something doesnt sound
right or I am way off in my understanding of what I speculate
is an existing (factory) fuel tank configuration or is an
afftermarket fuel tank.

Is the lowest point of both fuel tanks lower than the driveshaft ?

Are they original factory tanks in original location ?

Do you have a pic/sketch of the setup ?

Having said that I recall a setup some years ago where a chap
added an extra tank, the lowest part was just below the middle
of his diff, he moved the existing low pressure in tank pump
from the old tank to the new and left the outside tank high
pressure pump in its old location.

rgds

mike