[Diy_efi] GMH 92030036 fuse array, an alternative

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 21 18:21:12 GMT 2003

Hi chaps,

Got rather fed up with my old GMH fuse array P/N 92030036 because
there are several melted segments on my car and the replacement
is just another thermoplastic pissy unit, the pic below is from one
in rather better condition than mine but still shows signs of
melting on fuse 2...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/car_accessories/oldvlfuse.jpg

I've made up a new one from printed circuit board material with
3 extra fuses for accessories and which wont melt when hot and has
LED indication of blown fuses plus 3 LEDs for the three main power
sources, rating for all spade holders is 30A, I have a few spare
from the panel if anyone wants to replace theirs...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/car_accessories/newvlfuse1.jpg

Connection to existing wiring is via standard spades underneath,

I'm curious if the GMH 92030036 as used on the 'VL' series
in Australia circa 1986-1988 was used on any other models in USA
or other countries, does anyone recognise the original from the
1st picture above ?

btw: Higher resolution pics on this link ('b_' prefix
to above filenames):-

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/car_accessories/

rgds

mike