[Diy_efi] Re: Wire up of BMW M3 coils...?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 21 18:40:02 GMT 2003

At 10:19 PM 21/2/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>I ran into Reptile on the way to a Sungroper meeting
>(http://www.sungroper.asn.au) at the observatory on Thursday
>evening. Very strange coincidence. Welshpool Road was closed (good
>run up the hill to check for knock/pinging!) at Lesmurdie Road so I
>thought I may as well pick up something to drink and nibble in Kala'
>and there's the Reptile standing at the exit of the shop...
>
>First time I'd seen him in about 15 years.

Paul, Bruce and a few drop-ins used to meet at Fast Eddies in
Milligan st from time to time and cover all sorts of disparate
philosophies (this goes back about 10-15 years)  Paul's biting
criticism reminded me of the part of the intellectual in Harold
Pinter's play - the one with Lee Marvin (cant remember the title)
dramatised for TV and some strange coincidences used to crop up
from time to time - but then again, humans tend to attach
significance to events of a low probability... ;-)

I understand from Paul that you arent far from him and I'm due to
drive through that part of the world in a couple of weeks,

rgds

mike
Perth, Western Australia