[Diy_efi] search engine problems

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sun Feb 23 18:36:07 GMT 2003

There are three known problems with the search engine.  I won't type the
details here, I put a description of them on the search engine page.
There are also some suggested work arounds, and a link to my email
address if you find a problem that's not already known.  If you do send
me an email, please be sure to send the URL of the results page that has
the problem.  It'll be long, and you'll see your keywords in it.  You
can usually drag/drop URLs from the browser right into an email
message.  And as mentioned before, the wb-o2 and efi332 archives aren't
searchable yet.  They will be, they just haven't been indexed yet.

The archive:  "Learn it.  Know it.  Live it"

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com