[Diy_efi] Confused! Lost!

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Feb 27 16:54:58 GMT 2003

>From the initial injector pattern, it doesn't appear to be actually
triggered the second time. The circuit doesn't go low. Could this be a ghost
spike from something else in the circuit ? Without knowing how the circuit
is designed, could this be a capacitive dump from the circuit in
anticipation for the next opening event ?
Did you check the higher RPM injector signal in a longer time frame ? The
second inductive kick might still be there.

Lyndon