[Diy_efi] traction control & nitrous (devlish combo?)

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Fri Feb 28 22:01:53 GMT 2003

Works engine, masses of electronics, font mount intercooler, carbon panels,
diffs, brakes, wheels.
You've obviously never seen these WRC cars in the flesh and poked you head
around one.
Email Prodrive (who happen to build that car) in the UK, and ask them what
its worth.
If what you were saying is correct, then we'd have a WRC class that consists
of 500 cars. Even group N is more involved that you've described.. And
they're just Sunday racers..
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies