[Diy_efi] Base Fuel Calculations..

Gregory Croft gcroft at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 1 05:44:11 GMT 2003

Thanks, I've already been on that site..
Not quite what I am looking for.

I would like a formula that I could plug in displacement, fuel Pressure,
Injector Size and get a base pulsewidth in milliseconds.
A formula for any more provisions such as Barometric Pressure and
Temperature (speed density calcs) would be a bonus! :)
Anyone?

Greg