[Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, suggestions

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 1 10:36:03 GMT 2003

At 11:29 PM 1/1/03 +1300, you wrote:
>400kw from the SOHC.. Not bad.. I havn't played with one before.

I have an article from Zoom (I think) and they manage some 700Hp
flywheel with a modded single cam head (D ported), modded T4 and
custom EFI, they added an extra 50 or so Kw with a custom nitrous,
and I think some rather different inlet manifold...
I must get the article out - I've made a new-years resolution to
put my mags on my lab and workshop servers and several CD backups
so I can get to them fast - going to take me a while though <sigh>

>I did come across a RB25 head about 2 weeks back (was after the cams)
>Will check to see if its still avail.

Yeah - I'm curious how much is involved to go to that head and it
would be nice to run coil packs instead of the last century distributor,

Are you in Perth ?

rdgs

mike