[Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, suggestions

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Thu Jan 2 05:23:40 GMT 2003

This place 'was' like little Japan for imports.. Cheap as chips.. UNTIL
early last year when they changed the crash rules for vehicles and nothing
Pre95 can come in and be reg anymore.. The R33 range has only the GTR avail
now ;(
Parts and mods are lax.. Anything you want almost.. Certs are becoming a lot
more common but the engineers certing the cars are looking at safety aspects
etc, not being tight pricks which is good.. Keeps cut springs off the road
etc.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies