[Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, suggestions

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 2 07:22:57 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 01:41:29PM +0800, Mike wrote:
> At 01:30 PM 1/2/03 +0800, you wrote:
> >No; no "problem" resolved except by feeding it Ultimate 98 and
> >coping with a "power loss" when the air's too dry to allow maximum
> >advance.

> Did you mis my post re ignition cap, errors in schematics, Bosch amp
> topology etc ?

I didn't mis it... but it was only last year and I've been far too
busy with work over the "holidays".

Also didn't want to risk installing a capacitor that may have caused
the ignition system to fail... adding capacitance may not be
"welcome" by the ignition amplifier and finding a replacement part
at this time of year is even less likely than me getting a day away
from work about now.

There is no capacitor fitted to the vehicle, shown in any schematic
or appearing anywhere in the parts catalogue for that type of engine
management system.