[Diy_efi] This turbo assist stuff, suggestions

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 2 09:33:26 GMT 2003

At 09:19 PM 1/2/03 +1300, you wrote:
>t3s for 100 a pop??
>If you've smoked some! :)

>From what I recall the dealer had way too many and dumped em for a
quick sale. I bought a slightly damaged one locally for $60, mainly
as a guide to how I could reflect an IR beam off the comp blades
to measure rpm.

I hear its possible to get a rb25 head for the $500 mark in fair
(as is) condition in east states, but I already have a few SOHC
heads I can play with first :)

rgds

Mike