[Diy_efi] Re: over a million turbos at that time and not one

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Thu Jan 2 23:06:58 GMT 2003

I'd presume that '0 failures' was while the cars were under warrantee and
unmolested by people like ourselves with bleed valves etc.
NOTE: you were discussing 'brittle failures'.. That=B9s a little different to
the actual failure of the turbos is it not? (wheel loosing its bond a
brittle failure?)
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies