[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist - was Argon turbo

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Sat Jan 4 20:48:10 GMT 2003

Yes Marine vessels do waterwash the comp and exh wheels.. But with low load
on the engine as the shaft speed of the turbo plummets.
Different application and reasoning to the topic though.
Warstila has been using water injection in the combustion chamber not turbo
housing in their more modern diesels.
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies
ICQ #22776813

On 5/1/03 8:21 AM J=FCrgen Hartwig wrote