[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist

arnie arnie_ at charter.net
Sat Jan 4 22:49:08 GMT 2003

Fuel has density, yes.  But if I am the one that is really dense,
someone 'hammer' me.

> That fuel takes up 1.25 ml....The air needed for 14.7:1 mass
> would be 14.7 g, or 12.25 LITERS.  The amount of water
> needed to equal 50% volume of the fuel would be 0.625 ml
>
> Doesn't seem like a very great deal of water to me.

1.25 ml. of fuel to ONLY .625 ml. H2O.  Does it matter if it is
I bucket of water to 2 buckets of fuel?  :)  It is still 50% right?
That is a hell of a lot of water to throw in the mix, no?  I've got
the hammer waiting, just in case.

GAS