[Diy_efi] Water metanol turbo assist - was Argon turbo

Ohio Benz ohiobenz at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 15:11:33 GMT 2003

Yeah I wish people would either admit they don't know
the answer to my question - and tell me to look
elsewhere, or take the time and answer it instead of
arguing about issues that have absolutely no reference
to my question.

My concerns are pretty much centered around two
possibilities: A) that too much steam will create a
back pressure in the exh manifold (as mentioned early
on in the original topic) and B)that the H2o mist will
be vaporizing at the wrong time due to droplet size.

I would suppose that the ideal condition has the H2o
vaporizing as it enters the turbine so that the full
velocity of the vaporization increases the turbine
speed - which is what the goal is.

Thanks