[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Aaron Bunch nitrusmr2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 20:01:05 GMT 2003

I think aquamist recommends putting the nozzle 90
degrees to air flow. thats how I mounted mine. I
haven't finished the wiring. But that will only take a
few minutes. I hope to get ont eh dyno this week and
see what kind of power I can make on pump gas + water
injection.

Previous results were 401 rwhp on 104 unleaded race
gas.

Aaron

--- Grant Beaty <gbeaty at ufl.edu> wrote:
> Anyone know the best orientation for the nozzle? I
> saw something indicating
> that some race cars have their injectors pointed
> against the airflow stream
> rather than with it. Of course this only works at
> high airflow rates, but
> thats the only time I'm going to be spraying
> anyways.
>
> Sorry if this has been asked before,
> Grant Beaty

=====
Aaron Bunch    ATS Racing    http://www.atsracing.net
91 2.2 TD06 L2 Motec M4 turbo MR2  (401 rwhp @ 22psi)
93 SMG turbo MR2 (spare car, ran 13.2 at 107.6mph at SE2002)
02 Lexus IS300
92 Miata