[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Jan 6 14:06:07 GMT 2003

So, assuming NA, or turboed, what are the characteristics for fuel injection
mount options for injecting into the intake manifold?  If it doesn't make
much difference 90 or 45 degrees or whatever, how much of a difference would
it make?

I'm about to mount my injectors, and was planning to go with 90 degree
mount.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single