[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Jan 6 19:36:19 GMT 2003

> As I mentioned before, I'm not going to go into fuel inj mounting.
> Firstly I havn't done enough testing with them, 2ndly someone will always
> say differently! :)

Yup.  Understood.

It's just that I'm about to cut into my stainless headers that I made for my
Franklin aircraft engine running at a max of 2800 RPM at sea level pressure.
It's 350cid, and not considered performance by most people here.

I feel that this slow, big gulp of air moving past an injector at 90 degrees
will do just fine.  I was just trying to get another opinion on the matter.