[Diy_efi] Pre-TB water/alky nozzle orientation

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 7 06:10:38 GMT 2003

At 06:40 PM 7/1/2003 +1300, you wrote:
>"I'd" recommend that you try and fire the injectors 'inline' with the
>airflow ie down it. So mount them on the top of a bend to fire them down.
>"I'd" mount the injectors as far away from the intake valves as possible.

The conventional wisdom seems to be to fire them downstream as you
suggest but directly at the intake valve as it aids flow into the
chamber and helps cool the intake valve a little, several manufacturers
do it this way,

>Everyone else- These are "MY" opinions. I'm offering advise as requested.. I
>really don't care for a war as we've had on the water inj.

Yeah true,
but we can advise to take the implicit advice of manufacturers... ;)

rgds

Mike