[Diy_efi] Tapping Metric Injector Threads

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Jan 7 14:05:30 GMT 2003

Alloy?  My scrap metl is 6061 aluminum.  I use way oil to lubricate; very
sticky stuff.

The 1.5 pitch is specifically for pipe threads which is why I thought it
would be tapered.

Will try a smaller bit tonight.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single