[Diy_efi] Separate turbo list?

Mark Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 23:54:52 GMT 2003

I am a member of the jyturbo and the blowthrough list. The jyturbo list is
basically un-moderated so that in the last month there has been about a 200
post discussion about heat pumps and heating systems that almost brought to
mind Jerry Springer and the current ongoing 2 week old discussion about
fish, battleships through out history, problems with French ship people, the
Titanic, and other assorted off topic things thrown in for good measure .
The blowthrough list is not for fuel injection discussion of any sort. No
problem, it's just for blowthrough carb'ed discussion. Some pretty sharp
people on both lists. If another list is started then perhaps it could be
chartered to remain a little closer to topic than the jyturbo list. If
another list is started perhaps it could be the EFI Turbo list. DIY or not.
I don't know how the expense of maintaining a list is covered and perhaps
the extra bandwidth might drive the DIY-EFI list into too much additional
cost.
I enjoy the discussions here but can understand that someone is paying for
us to have the priviledge also. Many Thanks, Mark